Acapulco Participa

Análisis, debate y noticias de actualidad de Guerrero y de México.

miércoles, 30 de julio de 2014

Read this if you’re unhappy

Are you happy with how much you make per day?
Don’t you think you work too hard for that lousy paycheck?

Cause that’s how I felt and that’s why I kept searching all
these years. Thanks God I got to meet this guy…

I still have to work for a living, but the catch is that he wants
me to score big:

Basically, he’s giving away a great app that generates income
and all we have to do is give him back 5 percent of what we make,
only if we make anything!

But believe me, I personally make a lot :D

So Mr, I want you to watch this video and tell
me if you want to get on board.

= >> More about the free app

Otherwise, there are plenty other ppl anxious to take your place,
and there are limited spots.

I’m confident you’ll get back to me soon.

All the best,
Jared




Not interested? Tell me and I won’t bother you again.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios que se vierten son responsabilidad de sus autores.

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio